█ ♥ █
How could I have left this?
I am all alone watching the Men's Hockey Finals from my hotel room in Greece. We scored! I have a flag that I really want to wave in the streets but it just wouldn't be the same!!! Oh well. I can jump on my bed and dance in solitude. I know all my Canadian friends are drinking some place in their red and white/flanel/fur-flap hat/deer toque get-ups...and I am with you in spirit!
I am marching alongside all of you fools on Granville St. I am high-fiving strangers. I am going to fall asleep to the sound of fireworks, drunk Canucks, foghorns and nonstop cheering. I am dreaming of BeaverTails http://www.beavertailsinc.com/ . I've met a few of the other girls in my building but nobody seemed too interested in the game. I guess hockey is truly a Canadian thing! (So we better win) Ah well, anyone who knows me knows I've never had a problem amusing myself. GO CANADA!
We scored again! I am really missing the excitement in Vancouver. It is silent in the streets right now and I know Vancouver is ROARING!
█ ♥ █