
Jet lag - gone =)
I woke up on Sunday to some pyscho-repetitive childrens song. It went on for about 5 hours before I finally dragged myself out of my room and onto the street to see where the hell it was coming from.
Apparently, in my 'hood, there is some sort of festival/market type deal twice a year...and my first sunday in Milano happened to be one of those days. Just happy it's not a weekly occurance. That soooooong!

this is where the insane music came from


sweets!
I've had quite a few castings already. Tons of girls here though - I think I've seen a couple of my doppelgangers kickin' around, makes me wonder if I'll actually get work. Definitely no foot jobs cuz my feet are covered in blisters from all this walking.
I checked out the famous Duomo before my castings one morning. Beautiful!

Duomo

Up close with Duomo



The fancy pants mall by Duomo